Friday, May 25, 2012

My Pet Animal


Does It's Look Cute?

Yup ..
It's really cute

It's my First Pet Animal !

It's Call " Alvin " 

Gender : Male

Born in 2012 

Death in 2012 May 20 (520)

But...

So Sadly...

Maybe it's my fault

I was too careless...

I know it's goes juz like tht on the date of  520

i know 520 it's mean to me tht he love me...

coz i take good care of it.

And i know that it appreciate me

coz..

i bath it every two day

i clean it's place everyday

i protect it saftey so tht the wild cat won eat it

i bring it go to playground for walk

i buy it favorite food to eat

i ...

i...

i...

i do so much for it..

i know it's love me ...

but it past away made me so sad 

i really so sorry about on my careless..

so i bury it at a very far far away..

hope it goes in peace...

i miss you so much...
 

 


 


0 comments: